Volgers

dinsdag 24 oktober 2017

gift tag

Hi everyone!

It's time for another Krafty Scrappy challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! 
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!! You have until Monday, November 28th @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.

 Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!


Here's a tag I made using the adorable Reindeer Games 

I did the background using my new Distress Oxide inks. It was the first time I've used them and loved it!!

Thank you so much for your visit!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah