Volgers

zaterdag 5 augustus 2017

Fall foxy

Hi everyone!

Today we have a pearl/enamel dots challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

So I've used the gorgeous stampset Woodland Wonders by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I've stamped the leaves on a pile using the masking technique and stamped the fox on it, so it's like he's in a pile of leaves. A real autumn card in the middle of the summer 😉


Copic colours I've used:
fox: E29, E09, E17, YR14, YR20/ C3, C1, C0
leaves (I did a mix of all those colours): Y15, Y00, YG03, YG06, YG11, YG13, YG17, E33, E35, E37, YR04, R24, R46, R59
ground: E37, E35, E33

The papers are by Carta Bella "Fall Blessings".



I hope you'll find some time to play along with us!

 Thanks for stopping by,
Deborah


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Een leuke herfstkaart Deborah. Mooi zoals je met de kleurtjes van het design-papier "gespeeld" hebt. Trouwens ook heel leuk zoals je het design-papier gebruikt hebt..LOL
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat heb je dat prachtig gekleurd!! Leuk met dat schuine stuk papier en de enemaldots.
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah