Volgers

zondag 12 maart 2017

Enchanted Mermaid


Hi everyone!
Don’t you love mermaids? I do! They are such an awesome magical creatures. When I was going to the beach as a kid and we were swimming in the sea, I played that I was a mermaid. Such fantastic memories!
So I decided to make a card with the gorgeous “Enchanted Mermaid” and she’s on sale this month for only 1 American Dollar!


I coloured her using my Copic markers:
  • skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
  • hair: V000, V09, V17, V15, V12, BV29
  • tail: E35, YR23, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00
  • Eyes: G24
  • Background: BG11, BG10


I’ve added some details with some Derwent Coloursoft colouring pencils, like on the darkest parts of the skin and a bit in the hair. I stippled some dots on the tail using the white Sharpie pen and added some clear Wink of Stella over it. A mermaid has to shine! I hope you can see it a bit on the next picture, but it looks much better in  real life.


Make it Crafty products used:
frame: Chipboard frame (unfortunately it isn’t available anymore, but there are some other gorgeous frames in the store)
Thank you for stopping by!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah